Friday, October 23, 2009

Three Inchies

The theme for inchies this week at Inchybyinch is babies.
The pictures I made these from are from my own photos.
The two pictures of the goat are from when our Mary Muffin was a baby. She's almost 8 years old now. The woman in the picture has a new baby now so it's fitting that she is in the photo. The calf is a picture I took outside our gate last week. This little guy will probably be sold off but if he is a she perhaps she'll be around with her own calf in a year or two. She'll be sporting long horns as she's one of those long-horn breeds and I mean looonng horns. I would not want to upset her when she's grown. (She/he is not ours - she's just in a free range area.

I reduced these in size and added script to them in PSElements. Then I added chalk ink to the edges.



4 comments:

Tammy said...

Ooooh, such an adorable baby goat!

Fiona Whitehead said...

Love those baby inchies Timaree - great ideas.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hello Timaree, I'm sorry I haven't popped over for a while. Hope you have a lovely Sunday

Carolyn ♥

ps. having a little giveaway if you want to pop over

missy k said...

Lovely unusual inchies... love them!

Karen