Saturday, October 3, 2009

Photo Thursday


This week's theme is: "ART" (Paintings, Drawings, Murals, Graffiti, Crafts, Brushes, Pens, Pencils,...) so I am posting a mural my daughter painted on her daughter's wall. Three walls were painted with part of it being the ocean. The fourth wall was part of the grass hut my daughter made with a bamboo curtain. The whole room fit the tropical island theme including the cat post!
If you'd like to join in and post a picture here is the place to go: http://www.spunwithtears.com/thursday.html

4 comments:

Carol said...

OMGosh! What a fun room. That art talent has been passed to your daughter. Was your mother an artist too? Amazing!

pam T said...

This is stupendous Timaree! I want to sleep in that room, if even just for a night... how fun! Great depiction of ART...

Jacquie said...

I see you have passed on your artistic gene to your daughter...what a great room! I know I would have loved that so much at her age.

Magpie Sue said...

That room is so cool. I would love a space like that!