Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Theme for Thursday


This week's theme for Photo Thursday (don't remind me it's already Friday - it's just been that kind of week) is "BEAUTY" (Sunset, Nature, People, Houses, Eyes,...). I had lots of choices but decided on a pic of one of my granddaughters. She just naturally takes great pictures - I guess she is just a natural beauty.
It's too bad I am not a great photographer but I am taking lessons and getting much better. I am taking lessons through Jessica at Cre8it.com . The classes are online. Check them out.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

A lovely girl and great photo! The water looks so inviting.

pam T said...

GREAT pic, GREAT beauty!
love your previous post too... you sure are one for groups! that's great!

Magpie Sue said...

That is a riveting picture. And she *is* a beauty!

jessica said...

Timaree,
That is a beautiful shot! And she is gorgeous.

Claire M said...

This is a beautiful photo and your granddaughter is a beauty! What a precious moment you have captured so that your family can enjoy it for years to come.

Alex said...

She's a darling I am sure! And the water spells FUN!