Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Gifted!

Ha! You were thinking maybe I got some special
letter from Mensa or something huh? No way!




Instead I got lucky when I visited Riley Coyote Creations and saw a drawing being offered. I signed up and didn't win. That's right, I didn't have my name picked by Riley (that's the weimeraner). But, there were only two of us who signed up for the drawing so Deirdre sent me
one of her domino pendants also.

Isn't it pretty? I can't believe the glass-like finish she got on her piece. It's cute that she uses a decorated card (and clever too, I might add) for her pendant holder.

Anyhow, I want to say thank you very much. It's wonderful.

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Don't need mensa to measure us, we are WISE women! Good for you. Never hurts to put your name in the hat.

Bonny said...

This is a lovely treasure! You're so lucky to get it!

And MENSA... they don't knw what they are missing! Besides, who needs them? We KNOW we re each gifted in some special way ;))

Magpie Sue said...

Good for you! Looks like the rest of us lost out on a real treasure.

Carol said...

Lucky you. I love domino art!

Irish3 said...

I'm so glad the pendant got to you safely! The hummingbird stamp I found on Ebay doing a search for celtic stamps, that's all I have to go on for them.
Enjoy and thanks for the nice words!

freebird said...

You are right Tammy and Bonny - we are all wise and gifted in some way.

Yep you all missed out. If you enjoy dog pictures though, one is posted with each post on Riley Coyote.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer said...

That is a great little treasure! I love your blog! :-)

Mary Timme said...

That is so clever of her! And a neat one too. I love the pendent placement too!

pam T said...

Oooo what a fun thing to win something! It's very cool! what a clever way to display and present it too...

missy k said...

Lucky you.... it really is a lovely pendant.

I received my inchie today and it is really lovely.... thank you so much.

The material background and coloured stitches are gorgeous.

I really love the little shell birds - they are so sweet.

Gio said...

It's lovely! And I love the packaging, too! Lucky you!