Monday, May 5, 2008

The Snail


I thought I would point out the "snail" in my picture I posted earlier (my printer is not doing color well at the moment). Some of you couldn't find him - I think you might have been looking for a real snail which we don't have here since it is so dry. (We have lots and lots of other bugs though - crickets, grasshoppers, scorpions...)
Now go back to the other post and you will see him for sure. I always find things when looking at the clouds (which are really strange here at times. You can watch a cloud form in the clear sky and then watch it fade away in minutes while another one forms- must be the lack of humidity) and now I find things looking at the landscape. I might be the tiniest bit wacky but I do find life exciting in the details (even though most details like time, what people wear - unless it has lots of color - buzzes right on by me).

4 comments:

Fannie said...

Ahhhh. Thanks for showing. It's one of those "seeing" with the third eye exercises. I like it. Now, I'll go back to the original post and "see" if I can find it.

Kimmie said...

Oh That's Cool!

Sue in western Washington, USA said...

Aren't you the clever one! Not sure I would ever have seen that without you pointing it out first!

Margaret Ann said...

Oh! That is hilarious...I was looking in all the rock and throughout the spines of the cacti...squinting and fogging up my screen for a closer look...never thought it would be right in front of my nose...Terrific! :) Thanks for pointing it out!