Thursday, May 29, 2008

Weekly Inchie


This week's theme for Inchybyinch was to do something with the mail post. I had only one stamp to use for this and it was too big for an inchie so I made a couple of tiny envelopes and a letter to go into one of them. Enlarged here they look a bit sloppy so perhaps next time I'll work under a magnifying lamp when I want this much detail.

The background is some leftover background I made for my Christmas cards. I had a one inch strip so I cut it into several squares. I think it's generic enough that it will be used for some future inchies.


This week there is an added bonus besides the fun of making these inchies. Purple Faerie Paper Crafts has sponsored us and is offering some blank inchies and a rubber stamp to the name drawn from those who link back to Inchybyinch and Purple Faierie Paper Crafts. Sounds like a good deal to me. See what fun you'd have if you'd join us?

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Thi is great - it's so original and the detail - wow! Nobody would believe that it's an inch squared, would they?!

ilonka said...

what a great idea!

valerie said...

what an absolutley stunning inchie i just love the little letter

Fiona Whitehead said...

Wow - a stunning inchie - how did you get so much on an 1" square! Thanks for joining in again, good luck with the blog candy!

GraceBeading said...

Wonderful work!

The Lone Beader said...

This inchie is really cool!

Fiona Whitehead said...

Have you checked Nina's blog?????

Crayons said...

Hi Freebird,
I've been away from the Internet for about two weeks, so I'm just now catching up on your activities and ideas about life. I like your postal inchie. Anything in miniature has got to be cute.

I celebrate your year in the Blogosphere! There is a lot of negativity out there, a lot of cynicism and such. It's always fun to visit your space because you are such a positive person.