Saturday, May 31, 2008

Winners From My Teaparty

Where did the time go? I haven't quite finished my teacup but it's coming along. I hope to post a picture of it tomorrow. The winners are:

Magpie Sue who wins the teacup magnet/pin.

CC who wins the sea anemone ATC

and KV who wins the tea ATC.

Congratulations to all of you. I'll get in touch with you to get your addresses.

Thanks to everyone who joined with me to celebrate my one year anniversary of blogging. I heard of teas I didn't know existed (I enjoy several different kinds but Lipton's original is my stand-by).

5 comments:

abeadlady said...

Congrats to all your lucky winners!

Arline

Janet said...

Congratulations to the winners. I love a good tea party.

KV said...

Wow, Timaree! I am so surprised that I won one of your neat prizes. Off to email you . . .


Kathy V in NM

Robin said...

This was such a cute idea! Nice to know the winners too...

On another subject, Timaree... I've just tagged you to do a meme. Hope you'll have time for it, as I'd really enjoy knowing you better. You can read about it on my blog here.

beadbabe49 said...

congratulations on your one year anniversary! I must have missed a couple of your posts....have you tried Twinings Egyptian chammomile and apple...it's different (and good)!