Monday, September 15, 2008

Autumn Inchy

I am a little late with this inchy but here it is anyhow. (I took an impromtu trip to California which put a kink in my productivity rate - which is never that high to begin with).

The theme for this week is Autumn and what do I get every time this season rolls around? Candy corn! Doesn't everyone?

This is colored pencil on Strathmore art paper. I am quite pleased with this one. Whenever I draw something that comes pretty close to what I had in mind, I'm happy!

5 comments:

abeadlady said...

Makes you want to reach out and take a piece. LOL

GraceBeading said...

Wonderful! Candy corn is always on my list too.

Jo said...

OOOOO YUMMY!
what a delicious inchy! ;)

Thank you for your comments & for adding my blog logo, very kind of you :)
You asked about Waterstamps, do you mean watermarks?
You know when people add their names or logos on top of their work? a semi-transparent mark, so that the original photo can be seen beneath it.
well thats called watermarking your work, protecting it if you like, so that everyone will know that you made it ;)
you need a photo editing program in order to add it on top of your work.

Jo xx

carolann said...

Brilliant inchy hun love the colours you have used WTG xxxx

Carole said...

I love the way the colored pencil looks on the dark background.

I'm not a candy corn fan, but love your piece. ;)