Inchies are back again. This week's theme is "stars". This is my take on it. Star glitter, a plastic faceted star and some printed out paper has been glued down with matte gel medium. I edged the square with a Kryon gold leafing pen. We'd love it if you'd join us over at Inchybyinch with your own version.
Art All Around Us
-
Hello! We've had rain. Drats, I should have taken pictures of the water
rushing over the edges of the gutters and my backyard puddling so my feet
got wet w...
12 years ago








11 comments:
Very nice Timaree!
Lovely inchy Timaree and I love the wording
What a neat little piece of art! I love it!
Thanks for your comment on my blog and for sharing the inchy website with me. I think I'll be trying that! :-)
Laurie
Love this inchy it is awesome hun well done xxxxx
Yes, very cool. I like your star motif. And happy anniversary! Thanks for all the warm comments you make over at my blog and for following it so closely like you do.
Very nice, T!
Inches are cool! So tiny, I guess my jewelry is too! Thanks for the comments on my blog!
Continued success.
Great inchie - love the sentiment....
Karen
I love your inchie! Funny how we managed to something so similar, and yet still make it so completely different - I love that!
Fab blog, hun!
This is cool - and you've been tagged! Read the rules on my blog:
http://tinyurl.com/4ekkbk
All that said on such a small space...
you defy the ordinary and stretch the boundaries PERFECTLY!
PERIOD.
~monica :)
Post a Comment