Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Inchy


Fiona of Inchybyinch has been feeling a bit down like so many of us recently. I made this inchy thinking of her and gave it with the suggestion of using The Blahs as our weekly challenge. She took me up on it so for this week, I even got my inchy done quickly. We all have our down times, our just can't get up the energy for creating times. I love it that people have helped me through those times. Don't we have a great blogging community?
Have you got the blahs? Show us how you interpret it on an inchy and put the link to your picture over on the Inchybyinch blog. Come on and join us.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I get the Blahs quite often and nothing seems to help except to just get in there and create something....even if it's bad. I like your inchie. And I also like all the lovely yellow beads in the previous post. So happy and sunny!

Dot said...

Like my friend Janet I get the blah's quite often. And find that creating is the only thing that gets me through them.

Your inchie is great fun and expresses your feeling very well!

By the way -I have re-opened my blog this week after a break. Needed some time out but am much better now and ready to share life and art with others.:)

Take care

Dot xx

carolann said...

Wow great inchy hun WTG xxx

Fannie said...

Sweet inchie!

You are loved.