Monday, September 1, 2008

BJP 2008 Underway


Nothing too exciting so far. I have my Stiff Stuff ironed to my fabric and the outling basted. I've gathered up some yellow beads as I am starting with yellow for my color wheel. Why yellow? I don't know. I usually see red at the top of the wheel but I guess I'm feeling kind of rainbowish or something. The gifted bead I am going to use is the larger yellow mexican style bead on the left just to the right of the box of beads. The seed beads below them were a gift also. Now to get brave and pick up a bead and attach it to the fabric.....drum roll, please.

5 comments:

KQuiltyBee said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Now yellow is one of my favorite colors. Are you planning to make it all yellow and then work your way through the colorwheel for each month?
KQuiltybee

Fiona Whitehead said...

Hi, thanks so much for your comment on my blog - I've been a bit crafted out lately and need to just get my motivation back - hopefully I'll be back to normal next week. So nice to have you thinking of me. Fiona xx

GraceBeading said...

Hey... I like it! I'm not a yellow person. I like it well enough, just never reach for it first. And guess what... yellow is prominent in my Sept page as well. It's such a light happy color! I look forward to seeing what you do with your page

Dot said...

OOoh..I love yellow so salivated over this photo. Look forward to seeing what you do with your page.

beadbabe49 said...

I'll just shake this tamborine while they're drumming, eh?