Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I was visiting Sue in Western Washington's blog From the Magpie's Nest where she posted for a Pay It Forward request. As far as I know, she is still looking for a couple more sign-ups if you are interested in joining. I like her work so figured it would be an honor to receive something from her. If you think you would like something from me sometime in the next year please post a comment saying so to THIS posting. Please don't make me feel bad and let me find no one wants to post a comment (I think Sue is feeling like this as it's the second time she has posted it. Hint, hint).Following are the rules.


Pay it forward rules: I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a Comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blogs . I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward meaning you will do the same for three people who comment on your posting on your blog.

Come on, lets share our art!

5 comments:

V said...

Hi!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed reading through my posts. I have lots of fun doing all sorts of different things. The mod podge ended up drying well, and it turns out I really like the effect.
The Krylon pen is one of my favourite things - I'm always adding a bit of gold into stuff.

I'd happily participate in your Pay it Forward, but I just did one, and I'm not sure if you should do it more than once....if it's ok, I'm game!

I love your colourful CQs.

Brenda said...

I would like to play.
I will post a message today saying I am in the game.
How fun!

Sue in western Washington, USA said...

Thanks for the plug Freebird!

DreamWalker said...

I would love to give this a try. It sounds like a lot of fun. Please can I join?

DreamWalker said...

Sorry I never saw this message. Im still new to this blogging and am lost really. I emailed my address. I hope i'm not to late on doing that. I think i'm reading that right and you wrote me back in july. Sorry. And thanks for the idea of how to get people reading what i write : )