- I'm shy. Yes, really. I act out to cover it up.
- I love all the foods that are bad for me like fried (McDonald's french fries, fried zucchini and chicken, mushrooms.....my mouth is watering. How about yours?), buttery (pound cake, fudge, caramels, toffee; gotcha going yet?), and meaty (teriyaki steak, a good T-bone, pot roast; ready to eat?), and cookies.
- My favorite colors used to be a combo of blue, yellow, white, pink and green but now it also includes red and purple and sometimes orange.
- I have been married 35 years and the home I am in now is the first one I have lived in for more than two years. (none of the others reached two years and this one has been my home for over five years now).
- My favorite plants are bougainvillea and eucalyptus trees.
- I miss living in California.
- Poodles are my favorite type of dog.
And now I am supposed to pick five people to tell seven random things about themselves. Well, let's see....who would be game for this....how about:
- Sue in western Washington
- Jacq Fibers
- Cheryl of the blog Artsy-Fartsy
- Wanda of the blog Art By Wanda
- Jacqui of Puddle of Dreams
Well, that's it for this post. Hope you enjoyed it and learned something about me.