Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Won



I was picked as a winner on one of the blogs for the One World One Heart event. My name was drawn by Kindalikeahippie and I won a tie-dye T-shirt. It's really light weight which is great for the Arizona summer. Thank you very much.
The shirt came wrapped in red tissue paper tied with a piece of white yarn. Both of these have been put away for future projects.
I let my husband take a picture of me in my new shirt. Old hippies may never die, but I certainly look more faded than my new shirt!

8 comments:

AA said...

It looks great on you! I hope you will enjoy wearing it. The paper and yarn was recycled when I used it and I am glad you will be doing the same.

I had so much fun with this. You have made it even more fun by letting me see you wearing it.

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

you skinny lil thing! How adorable are you! Diggin' that tee too. I'm a nut for a shirt with that much color! Congrats on the win... AZ summers are awaiting you!

See you at 3 a.m. (lol) - Monica :)

beadbabe49 said...

kewl tee!

The Lone Beader said...

Cool!! :D

Sue in western Washington, USA said...

Lucky you! You look great in it!

I have revealed my 7 things and tagged 5 other bloggers. Thanks for the opportunity to play :- )

Kathy Wagner said...

It looks like it was made just for you! You'll be the envy of the town!

Anonymous said...

I think you look cute in the shirt! When I first glanced at the picture of you in it, you looked like Grampa. Crazy because I have never noticed much of a resemblance before - maybe because the picture isn't super clear on my computer.

Love from Tena

Clevelandgirlie said...

What a great little blog you've got going on here. I love the variety of work you have - ATC, beading, journal pages, etc. I have thoroughly enjoyed my visit and will be back.