Thursday, February 21, 2008

January BJP Update



Yes, it's just my January page, not February or March yet. This is how little I have done. I am showing it because I am going to post another picture on this posting tonight to show how much I got done today. I figure that just might give me a good push in the derriere!! So, if you see this today, check back later and tell me off if you don't see progress!

Okay, I did get some done today, not as much as I wanted but my retired husband wanted to spend some time with me. I'll work on it a bit more but I was losing the light I take pictures by and I wanted to post the picture as I said I would.

7 comments:

The Lone Beader said...

Wow. Your rows are so neat! It's lookin good so far!

KV said...

Looks like wintry January to me!


Kathy V in NM

Janet said...

I agree with the lone beader....your beading is so neat! I can never get mine to look like that. I'll check back to see your progress!

1,000 Faces of MotherHenna said...

Beautiful bead work! Can't wait to see where it goes as you progress... Saw your note on Janet's blog about ACEO -- I think it stands for Artist Card, Edition or Original. If you are just trading cards, then it is an ATC. But if you are selling originals or doing print run editions then it is an ACEO. At least that's how I understood it.

Very glad to have your goooood energy on the card swap -- fun to know it's your maiden collaboration, too :) Thanks for jumping on board and sharing your art!
miracles,
k-

Hummingbird Chats said...

Hello, I have been tagged for the first time, and I have picked people who left comments on my blog to tag as well, I hope you don't mine. So please tell us 7 random facts about yourself. Thank you, Katie
http://hummingbirdchats.blogspot.com/

Sue in western Washington, USA said...

Is that blue strip going to be a road? Or do I just have roads on my mind from doing my own?! ;- )

Thanks for the (sort of) round tuit by the way!

Kathy Wagner said...

Looks like winter to me...I look forward to reading the story that goes with your pieces!