Friday, February 8, 2008

Valentines Done

Well, here they are. Four valentines for my grandkids. The bags show the fronts and the backs. I tried to use a magnet inside the bag to hold the name magnet on the front but it didn't work. Neither did double sided tape. I finally used a blob of Crafter's Pick Ultimate. I hope they can peel it off so they can use the magnet after they are done with the bags.
Tomorrow they go out in the mail and four grandkids will know their Grandpa and Grandma remembered them once again.

5 comments:

Betzie said...

These are precious!!! Your grandkids will love them! Hugs!

Enzie Shahmiri said...

I have found your blog through My One World - One Heart Giveaway and wanted to invite you to visit my blog.

I am having a give away of an original pen and ink drawing for my One World-One Heart Give Away

Kel said...

Hi, I wanted to come by and say thank you for commenting on my ATCs, it's nice to know someone who has felt the same about that medium.
Kel x

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

what agreat idea! I was thinking about shipping out Valentine ATCs to my nieces & nephews- all 16 of them. :) xo, Monica

Anonymous said...

The grandkids received the Valentines in the mail a few days before Valentine's Day. They sat on the counter in the kitchen and drove the kids a little crazy with anticipation (Grandma always sends good stuff)! When Valentine's Day finally arrived, they loved the treats that were in them and the magnets that decorated them are now on the fridge holding up their artwork - they got a kick when they realized they were magnets.