Saturday, March 8, 2008

ATC Swap


I received these ATCs in the mail a few days ago. They were part of a swap I did with Lisa Volraths Go Make Something group. You can see the ones I made for swapping here.
This was the first swap I have done with CYBER FYBER's being the second I joined although I ended up doing the CYBER FYBER first and mailing these off second. (I'm getting into so many things I am starting to get confused).
Aren't they wonderful. It was a black and white swap which I thought would be difficult. It turned out to be easy and there seems to be many ways to do it up.
I have learned a few things towards making my future ATCs better now that I have actually received some rather than just seeing pictures. Two of these came in sleeves to protect them which is a good idea. I'll have to get some. The artists who made these also labeled them much better than I did. There is so much to see and do and then to learn on the internet. It's wonderful.

4 comments:

Dot said...

These are so beautiful!

The Lone Beader said...

ACEOs are fun. I'm going to offer a few for sale at Bead International this summer.

Tally said...

Those b/w atc's are really beautiful. I will come back later to have a closer look at what you wrote about atc.

Thanks for your comments on my blog, especially the one on project spectum :-)

tala1947 said...

Just a reminder: Lisa Vollrath has a March countdown with free graphics for personal use at her website.
http://countdown.tentwostudios.com/