Friday, March 28, 2008

Pay It Forward



Look what I got from Sue in western WA! This is for joining in her Pay It Forward on her blog. It is a postcard she made for me.

I love the colors and look at the sequins and beads that make it sparkle. She even included a bird since I am Freebird. And notice the little heart. This makes me feel like I am in a steamy, colorful rainforest with it's heart thump, thump, thumping to the tune of all the life in it.

Thankyou so much Sue! I treasure it.

Now, I haven't had any takers on my second Pay It Forward. Who knows you might get something like this if you sign up. Then again, it might be something really different. You won't know unless you sign up here .

3 comments:

abeadlady said...

Isn't that just stunning? Love those deep tones. I'm in another PIF, but you can count me in.

Arline

librabeader said...

That's a beautiful gift. I love the concept of pay it forward. I must join in the fun!

librabeader said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! It was really exciting to have comments so soon. I found your blog through shared stuff by arline, I love looking at other peoples blogrolls! Do you mind if I add you to mine?

I would love to join your PIF, I shall try to drum up some readers to my blog to sign up for my pay it forward, 'cos I think you are the only one who's read it!