Monday, March 24, 2008

Pay It Forward #2

I signed up for another Pay It Forward a few weeks ago. I waited to post it so there would be a little time between the last one and this one to see if some newcomers to my blog would like to jump in and play (and then I kept forgetting to post). I hope I can find three people willing to leave a comment saying they will join in on the paying it forward.


Pay it forward rules: I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a Comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blogs . I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward meaning you will do the same for three people who comment on your posting on your blog.


Anyone???

3 comments:

Sue in western Washington, USA said...

I put my gift to you in the mail on Saturday, Freebird, only to have it come back to me for more postage today. I'll put another stamp on it and put it back in the mail tomorrow. Sure hope it makes you happy when you finally receive it!

DreamWalker said...

Are you getting my emails? I sent them about the last play it forward challenge of yours but i havent heard back form you

KNNGraphics said...

I would love to join in on the PIF! It sounds so fun!