Saturday, March 1, 2008

March TIF Announced



Sharon B. of In A Minute Ago blog has announced the challenge for March.

It is:

  • Do you ever notice the little things, the small moments, the details in life? This months challenge is to do just that, pay attention to the tiny details. Sometimes the small things become emblematic for something larger. That is it! I am going to keep it brief.


    I was going to just share these pictures of a hint of spring coming on the dawn but now I am sharing them and also making them (or a detail of them to be more precise) my project for this month's challenge.


    I am thinking I can work in most if not all of the colors Sharon has chosen for this month also so for the first time I will be going for both sides of the coin! I'm not sure if this will be a beaded work, a floss embroidery, or a collage of some sort. I just now found out what the challenge was and knew immediately what the main idea was. Now I need to work out the details. I find it really helps to sleep on it so that is what I am going to do. Besides, I want to start my February BJP page first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics - can't wait to see what you come up with :)

www.goatgoddess.wordpress.com

Hummingbird Chats said...

These are beauitful pictures, I can't wait to see what you come up with for the project..Katie

Stacy Alexander said...

What wonderful inspiration for a challenge!

Blogger is turning out to be the best place ever to see new art and be challenged in new ways.

Have a great day today!
Stacy

Perry said...

This is a wonderful inspiration for a challenge! I love your art work.