Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In The Pink



Jo Anne of Paper Cat's Page had a call out for pink somethings as pages for a book she wants to make. She is still open for sign ups until March 31st if anyone is interested in playing with the
color pink.
These are the pages I made. She's only asking for one but when I sat down to make one I decided if I made two and didn't like one I would still have one to send. Once I got out the papers, glues and everything I didn't want to find out a page didn't turn out and have to get everything out all over again. Anyhow, I liked both pages so I sent them both on to her. It's up to her if she
wants to use one or both.
I think of pink as a soft color but I guess I just don't do soft! Bright is what I know and feel. My daughter loves soft pastels and boy do I find it tough when I want to make her a gift.

5 comments:

Jo Anne O. said...

I love these pages, and can't wait to get the book started! Thank you for posting about my project on your blog!!!

Marilyn said...

Timaree, I love them both! I'm a bright color person too and I think these pages are full of life!
Marilyn:)

Night Beader said...

Hi,

Love your pink pieces. I saw your comment on another blog about TG&Y store and I remember them too! I so enjoyed going there as a girl, they had the green and yellow turtles in the fish bowls.

I miss that store, thanks for the memory jog!

Beadily yours
Susan
Nightbeaderatlarge.blogspot.com

artbrat said...

They are both lovely pieces. I have to agree, I seldom do anything that's not bold and bright. Even my pinks are hot pinks usually.

Stacy Alexander said...

Don't you just love all of this pink?!

Stacy