Thursday, January 10, 2008

Frogs

Since I am a collector of frogs, my daughter gave me a picture of some very strange looking ones this Christmas!

I guess there is a park near my daughter's house that has these lily pads in the pond there. Can you imagine asking someone to take a picture of your family while you all pose as frogs?

She put the picture in a green frame and gave it to me to add to my collection. I laughed out loud when I saw this picture. It certainly belongs in my collection, whether of frogs or of the eccentrics in my family though, I am not sure!!

1 comment:

yarngoddess said...

I absolutely would have helped her take that photo! And asked her to take one of me and my crew in return. What a great park! I collect frogs, too. I just happened to be cruising here looking at your TIF challenge piece.
:D