Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Take It Further Challenge

I have joined the Take It Further Challenge I found on Sharon B's In a Minute Ago page. This month she asked us to use the concept of admiration for someone as the idea for "something" out of paper or fiber.

I think I am going to do a piece on my mother. I've never done anything on her before. I've beaded a page for my father for the Bead Journal Project but not for my mother as yet. I think I am going to use paper for this project. In fact, I think I will make paper dolls to show the many things she was during her somewhat short life (she died at age 56). Hmmm, now just to work out the fine points and get started.

2 comments:

pdcrumbaker@gmail.com said...

I love your idea of using paper dolls in your project. Can't wait to see.

laplandyellow said...

me too, let see what you doing!
gr. marja visser)