I
decided it would be fun to join in with the One World, One Heart group. For my give-away, the winner will get to choose from these two pins. One is more refined and one a little wild. I made them both; I like them both and I hope you like them too.
Now, remember to leave a comment so I can put all the names in a hat for the drawing on Feb. 14th. Good luck to everyone and I hope you all enjoy seeing new blogs and getting to know the authors through them. Note: one of the rules is that you have a blog of your own that can be visited. I left this part out before and ended up causing some confusion.
Notice!!!! I am amending my giveaway. I am giving both pins away. I will draw two names. The first will get to pick the pin they want and the second gets the other pin. So two people will get to win on my blog. This will be more fun since there will be more winners!
Now, remember to leave a comment so I can put all the names in a hat for the drawing on Feb. 14th. Good luck to everyone and I hope you all enjoy seeing new blogs and getting to know the authors through them. Note: one of the rules is that you have a blog of your own that can be visited. I left this part out before and ended up causing some confusion.
Notice!!!! I am amending my giveaway. I am giving both pins away. I will draw two names. The first will get to pick the pin they want and the second gets the other pin. So two people will get to win on my blog. This will be more fun since there will be more winners!








139 comments:
Hello Freebird, Both your pins are gorgeous,its difficult to decide which I like but I think the freeform one wins. It reminds me of an exotic coral reef.
Ooh, those are both gorgeous and look like they took a LOT of work! Thanks for the chance to win one!
wow, fun beadwork! please add me to your list (throws hat into ring...). And thanks for stopping by my blog!
Miz Annie
http://mizanniesmagiccottage.blogspot.com/
This pins are bringing joy in my heart! Thank you for the chance to win such a lovely thing!Corina
Oh my gosh, I want the top pin so much... it is so amazing! I love the freeform and the colors! Count me in!
Great to "see" you all. I'm glad some of you like my wild pin as my husband thought it was kind of nutty. Guess I am too but hey it's more fun!
Hi Freebird,
Thought I would pop by and say hi since you visited me... How exciting to see you are taking part in "One Worlds, One Heart"
I was trying to find the code to put on my blog and take part but had no luck.How did you get the button on your blog to direct you to the site? Anyway I guess I willl figure it out eventually!!
I would love to take part in your draw.. Your pins are gorgeoso! Either one would be a treasure to own. Count me in;-}
((((hugs))))
Maggie in frigid canada.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and your wonderful comments too!
These are gorgeous (you are very talented).
Wil visit again soon !
Your pins are wonderful.
Hey Freebird,
I am SOOOOO excited! Thank-you for sending me the code for the ONE WORLD-ONE LOVE.
I got it on and guess what!??!
I just learned how to do the hyperlink thing and I used it on "freebird" and it WORKED!!! I have wanted to do that for such a long time, I know it is going to be a great day!!!!
Hope you have a great day too
((((hugs))))
Maggie
in Cold Snowy Southern Ontario, Canada
Pins are fantastic, as is all your other work.
Jeanne
Love both your pins -- they are gorgeous -- please enter my name in the drawing and thanks for the chance to win such a lovely work of art.
Jackie in IL
This is a great idea! Thanks for telling us about it! Both of your pin are beautiful! I will think of something to give so that I can join in on the fun!
Hello Freebird! what a nice thing to do...I always seem to give everything I make away also, although not in a winning situtation like this! Both pins are gorgeous, but I like the first one, as embellisher said, it reminds me of the coral reef!
Thanks for the opportunity to get to know you and your blog.
Lori
The pins are such eye candy, especially the top one.
OO these are incredible pieces. Count me in please. xo, Monica :)
Lovely!!!...wish I had your good eyes! :)
Count me in too!
I like the first one! :D
Wooohoooo! I think I will draw two names also. The pins are gorgeous!! Throw my name in--twice if you like. :-P
Hi Freebird... wonderful offerings, they are both beautiful! I'd love to throw my name in the hat for your drawing.
Thank you!
Now, I've been to most of your blogs but I will be by again this coming week, hopefully more than once. I learn a lot from everyone plus get to see and hear more exciting stuff than what goes on here on my 40 acres of desert.
hi freebird love your beading, both are nice but i like the refined one best!
regards
P.
Hey There Freebird!!!!!!!!!! Love these pins...both of them for different reasons! Great beading job by the way!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...this event is a great way to meet new people, isn't it?
You do gorgeous work!
I, too, am a participant in the event and am giving away a mosaic heart on my blog here: http://stacyalexander.blogspot.com/
I hope you don't mind if I add a link to your blog. After all, isn't that what the event is for?
Have a great day!
Stacy
http://stacyalexander.blogspot.com/
Ohhh please add my name! Both pins are beautiful!!! You are so generous!!! Thank you for participating in this event!!!My giveaway is at www.angelasartdiary.blogspot.com
Please leave your name for a chance to win!
*HUGS*
Angela
Oh Boy! I love pins! Sign me up!
beautiful bead work count me in.
Come try and win one of my hearts.
patriciaanders.com
Fabulous beaded pins!!
both pins are amazing !!
hugs
Hi, thanks for coming in and visiting my blog. I've enjoyed reading yours and I love your work. Please add my name to your giveaway and I'ld love for you to come visit with me again.
Thanks,
Charlie
Your beadwork is great. Please add my name to your giveaway. Thanks.
These pins are both gorgeous. Thank you for your generosity!
Wow! That is a lot of beads....and so tiny. They are both fabulous. Count me in.
Karla
I am so behind on my Bead Journal and my blog reading. I always find it so fascinating to see what yo are up to.
Sign me up. I love the freeform pin, I guess I am a little wacky also!
For some annoying reason, blogger doesnt like me today:( But the pins look heavenly!
:) Caren
PS: You might enjoy having a look at my give away as well? Hope to see you:)
What a lovely giveaway! I so admire those that can do beadwork... Count me in and I'd love to have you take a peek at my OWOH giveway too! Thanks...Angie
my blog is quillysillyvintageboutique.blogspot.com
Love your artwork. Gorgeous. Count me in on your giveaway.
Geri
www.geriscreations.blogspot.com
Wow! They are lovely! Count me in...and check out my offerings too when you get the chance. :-) Love your work ~~ Christine
http://heather-sky-studio.blogspot.com/
Beautiful pins........I would love the chance to win one :)
Check out my blog as well-I am giving away something for the event as well :)
Beautiful! Please count me in! Thanks!
I LOVE that first one! Great job on both, though :)
-Angela
funkycatstudio.com
Oh yeah
Very cool!
Please include my name!
:-)
Fabulous. Sign me up.
lovely pins and i'm participating as well! Fran
artsyfran.com
Woo hoo! I am IN! I love the wild pin! ..Thanks for joining in! Nice to meetcha!
I love having more than one chance to win something and both of these pieces are gorgeous!!
I'm participating as well -- please stop by.
www.espritdart.blogspot.com
Beautiful!! Please count me in! Thanks for participating!
Wonderful! count me in. Would love for you to enter my giveaway.
What lovely pins!
I hope you drop by my blog too.
Dianne Rambling on...
Your pins are beautiful! Sign me up too please! I'm also participating in OWOH - please drop by my blog too!
Janine
http://janinea.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-1.html
Fun pins! I'd love to win one. stop by and enter my giveaway too!
Please enter me in your draw and join mine. Love the pins by the way.
These are gorgeous! Please enter me! I'm participating on my blog at:
http://gavemyheart3162.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart.html
i love jewelry could you please enter me and also enter mine
This is a great idea! However, I just moved across country and have most of my stuff in storage. What I would like to do, is go into as many of the blogs as I can and sign in. If my name gets pulled by anyone as a winner, I will donate $100 to AIDS Foundation in memory of my brother. If my name gets selected more than once, I will up the ante an additional $10 every time it gets pulled (greedy I know, but one can dream!!!) If my name is not pulled by anyone, I will still make a $50 donation. Tis way, everyone is a winner.
they are both bautiful but my fave is the wild one
Gorgeous pins, thank you for sharing.
These are gorgeous, I'd be happy with either one!! Please add my name and THANK YOU for participating in this event!
Be sure to visit me and ALL the others on the list!
Cheers,
Lisa Oceandreamer
Loved visiting your blog…hope I will win a pin prize!
Cat
nubbin50@yahoo.com
Beautiful art is good for the soul, and for the heart.
I can be reached at altermyworld.angw@gmail.com
Best,
Ang
Great pin! Thanks for offering a chance to win
Oh my gosh! Your pins are wonderful. Please add my name for a chance to win one of these. Be sure to stop by my blog for my giveaway.
Debby
Great blog, please enter my name in your drawing and come visit my blog.
wow!!! i truly love your beading!!! i would love to win either one. i just subscribed to your blog, do you sell your beaded pins ant where? please let me know if you do! thanks, tracy
Beautiful pins. I'd like to enter your drawing and invite you to visit my blog and enter mine.
http://joannethiemehuffman.typepad.com
Joanne
You made beautiful artwork. Please count me in and visit my blog for my giveaway. Thank you.
I love it! What beautiful work! Thank for hosting this giveaway! I am crossing my fingers for sure!
Hugs,
Robyn
Beautiful pin! Add me to the drawing.
Sandy
sandsgirl@gmail.com
Both of the pins are gorgeous and would love to win either one! Please enter me in your draw and if you haven't stopped by my blog yet, please do so to enter my giveaway:-) xo
They are both gorgeous pins! Please enter me in your drawing and be sure to visit my blog and enter mine.
Wow ~ what lovely work! Please add me to your list and then drop in and see what I have to offer the OWOH swap! Deb Lewis
They are both so beautiful! I would love to be in the draw! Thank you. I'll be back to take a look around properly later on!
Beautiful pins! Count me in!!!
I am participating on my blog at: http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/2008/01/one-world-one-heart.html
Dagmar
Oh, I love beaded jewelry! Please enter me. I've joined, as well.
oh my i love these.. sign me up and thanks for stopping by!
You do beautiful bead work. Please sign me up.
Please visit my blog and sign up for my giveaway at
http://kathymcelroy.typepad.com/stories2tell/2008/02/one-world-one-h.html#comments
What fun pins! Please add me to your drawing, and thanks so much for stopping by mine.
They are both great! I want the both!! Ok I'll share if you make me. Count me in your drawing. Thanks
These are beautiful, fun pins! Please count me in!
Barbara
Love your colorful pins!
These are just exquisite...you are very talented!!Please add me, and please stop by my offering for the event! http://artshapedworld.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart.html
what neat pins! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment!
These are lovely, please include me! Thank you ... I have a give-away too (as you know)
~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.YourArtMarketing.com
wonderful pins count me in!!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I like both your pins. One appeals to my Victorian side, and the other one is wild gypsy. LOL
Sandi
Please enter me in your giveaway. Your work is beautiful & I'd love to own either one. If you haven't visited me please stop by when you have a chance. I'm also participating.
http://creativerantsfromnerissa.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-happy-100.html
Thanks
Nerissa
2 prizes - way cool! visit by blog too!
mg your pins are great. please count me in. thanks for visiting me
both pins are awesome!
& thanks for visitibg my blog...
I do so love your beadwork!! Thanks for joining in on my giveaway! I would love to have a peice of your work!! I am trying to get up the nerve to jump into the free form beading!1
Hugs!
Elizabeth
count me in
Gorgeous! Sign me up please!
Hi Freebird,
Thanks for visiting and entering my draw, I am really impressed with your lovely beading and would feel honoured to own one of the pins. Can you please put me in the draw.
Rob
Thanks for entering mine. Love your bead work so please add my name.
I love beadwork!! Please put my name in your hat!
What great pins! Please add me to the list. :)
And if you like, please do stop by my blog to check out my own offer at http://thisgirlremembers.wordpress.com/2008/02/06/one-world-one-heart-giveaway/
Beautiful Pins!! Please enter my name in your drawing. Don't forget to hop on over to my Shabby Chic giveaway at:
www.bunnychicboutique.blogspot.com
Bunny Blessings ~
Jayne
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and GORGEOUS pins! Please count me in!
Laurel
http://laurelsteven.blogspot.com
It has taken me awhile to get here, but please enter me in your drawing. Thanks for coming by my blog, beadfluff.
Absolutely gorgeous! Please include me in your drawing. Thank you for the inspiration!
Fabulous! Please count moi in! And stop by my blog giveaway!
OWOH is an awesome idea.... I am from Ontario, Canada! So fun to read blogs and "meet" such talented artists from all over!! :-)
How totally cool are your pins.
Please add me to the list of hopefuls
Lilla
Please put my name in...I love the pins and would have to hide them from my Daughter if I won them.
Thanks
Nancy
Hugginshaven.com
Please sign me up. Those are great. I am so glad you found my blog and entered. Isn't this great fun?
Generous giveaway! And pretty, too. I'd love to enter.
Wonderful pins! Please enter me in your lovely giveaway, and be sure to stop by my blog as well. I am part of this great event.
beautiful give away. Thanks for the opportunity
Karen
I love the pins and if my name is drawn I'd take the first one. Thanks for offering these lovelies.
Stop by our blog and enter,
http://pbetouffee.blogspot.com/
Love it! Be sure to stop by my blog for a chance to win my heavenly smelling OWOH giveaway!
Farmchick
Hi Freebird, thanks for entering my giveaway. Both your prizes are fabulous, and I would be delighted to win either one!
Extremely creative! Lovely!
I'd like to enter your drawing and invite you to visit my blog and enter mine.
Thanks,
Staci
http://stacirose.blogspot.com
Love your pins, glad you've got two to give away LOL. Thank you for entering my draw. Please enter me into your giveaway.
Bridget Larsen
Canberra Australia
http://bridgetlarsen.blogspot.com/
Awe they are too cute. Hope I win. tee hee.
please stop by and enter mine. Lisa Alff
http://lisasfibercreations.blogspot.com/
GORGEOUS!! A chance to win some of your fabulous beadwork? Oh, definitely count me in! Thanks so much for stopping by and entering mine :)
http://www.jeweledelegance.blogspot.com
These are both truly beautiful. I so love such creations. Your art is so lovely.
What an honor it would be to own one!
Hugs,
Sue
Please enter me in your drawing for one of your lovely pins.
Kim
Beautiful pins! Please enter me in your drawing.
Sandra Evertson
I am in awe of the bright and cheerful pin. What a treasure
Please enter me in the draw and visit my site to enter in mine
Ellie
Bay of Islands, NZ
It would be hard to choose between them if I won! :) they are just so good!
Please enter me in your draw - I am participating too!
http://sew-funky.blogspot.com/2008/02/onew-world-one-heart-giveaway.html
thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. please enter me on your wonderful giveaway.
robindudleyhowes.blogspot.com
both pins are unique but I like the colorful one better.
Please enter me.
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
too cool pins - love them, please add us into the mix and thanks for entering ours.
~linda and opie
How pretty! Please do enter my name in your drawing & stop by my blog as well!
Good morning, Freebird! What gorgeous pins you are offering! I would LOVE to enter your giveaway! I'm having a OWOH giveaway too, if you'd like to stop by! =)
WOW! Your pins are gorgeous! Please enter me in your drawing! Thanks for doing this, too!
ahiltzy@yahoo.com
Loveley!
If you have not already visited my blog, please drop in and sign up for my One World~One Heart giveaway of 'Masquarade'.
This is where whimsy and sophistication meet!
Please include me and thanks so much for your generosity!
KJ
California
Your pins are gorgeous! How generous of you to be giving both of them away! Please enter me in your drawing and come by and enter mine if you haven't already.
Blessings,
Sandy :)
Gorgeous Pins! How generous! Please enter me in your giveaway and check out mine too! Thank you!!
Sherry
http://ificouldsetmysoulfree.blogspot.com/2008/02/what-is-one-world-one-heart-it-is-blog.html
Please include me in your lovely drawing!!! If you haven't already, pop on by my Magpie's Nest for a chance at a piece of altered cutlery
www.bitze.wordpress.com
These are so pretty. Ilove them...Smiles
PLease enter me into your drawing! I am in awe!
Rita Bellanca
http://atomicwarbride.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html
They are both lovely! Please count me in! My link is
http://kimmikat.wordpress.com/2008/02/12/one-world-one-heart/
I shall be back to peruse your blog when I have recovered from all this excitement.
Just a thought...what if there are thousands who join next year! I hope there are, but it will take all year to enter!
Good luck to you and everyone else,
Susie.
How lovely - please add my name to the drawing!
Cool pins. I really like them ~ funky! Please add me to your draw list. Thanks.
Happy Valentine's!
This is only the 13th comment I've left in the OWOH Giveaway - I only enter for items I'd like to have (and use)... the first is fun, but the second, I'd love to give as a gift to my Aunt... or perhaps I'd keep it for me... hard to choose. Sometimes, we "share" jewelry (1000 miles apart). We trade it off each time we see each other. A fun way to think about her each time I wear the piece!
Fun pins...they really show your range in styles. I really like them both...I can't even imagine how much work you put into them.
i'm sorry i missed your drawing... but wanted to stop by visit and to say hello and thanks for stoping by my blog during OWOH. i hope you are enjoying the event!
Post a Comment