Friday, January 18, 2008

Pink for the Cure



On Monica Magness' blog Girl Gone Thread Wild, I found a request for 2" squares to be attached to an art doll for an auction to benefit The Susan G. Komen Cancer charity. She has only asked for one square but is game for more. I made two today and will mail them off next time we head to town.


This is a good time to try something new as she doesn't care what media you use as long as she can sew it to the doll. So click on the link above or on the Pink Artist picture on the right side of my blog and get your own squares going!!

4 comments:

Linsart said...

Thank you for the kind words on my blog you left, and I am so glad you are also a Pink Artist ! On Monica's blogsite. Me too ! Thanks again !
Linda
linsart

DayByDay4-2Day said...

how creative. I'll have to consider this.

Grace said...

Beautiful squares! I can hardly wait to see how Monica puts them all together, there are so many wonderful little works of art.

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

These are soooo lovely! Absewlutely wonderful additions for our project! Thank you-love the name freebird btw- I wanted you to know these sweeties arrived safely today. Thanks so much for your participation, together we'll give cancer a GOOD kick in the rear!!! ~Monica